To Build with Confidence, Indus.ai works with owners, builders, & general contractors to deliver data & insights via computer vision & artificial intelligence. With our ambient project monitoring system, our customers can make more informed decisions, more easily manage their projects, & perhaps most importantly get home quicker & safer. We are in a rapid growth phase. If you like challenge, excitement, creative thinking, join our team & work with industry leaders.
<Who We Need>
As a Product Manager, youre building a new construction data & insights platform that our customers absolutely cant live without. That infamous Venn diagram of Product Managers, the one that overlaps Tech, Business, & UX thats who we need.
You will shape high-level product goals but also get your hands dirty. On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers to conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, & analyze usage data. You have ultimate responsibility for understanding our client needs, influencing business strategy, feature specification, & working with engineering to develop our software.
- This isnt your first rodeo. Youve been a product manager for more than a few years & at a few different companies or within a few different verticals.
- You have a history of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach.
- Its urgent. Theres a pipeline of new clients & a portfolio of existing clients. You know how to prioritize everyones time to make & keep clients happy.
- Youre a friendly, calm, & keen communicator. You can discuss what happened with the last release to senior leadership, message DevOps for current network performance data, & keep folks in the loop when they call you to ask how things are going while youre doing a customer ride along with the Superintendent on a crane 300 feet up in the air without breaking a sweat.
- Growth mindset. This is a startup so its our job to learn, deliver, & scale faster than the competition. You keep your axe sharp to stay ahead & move quickly. Youre not afraid to say I dont know, but I can find out.
- Youre no stranger to collaborating & influencing cross-functional Engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- Its second nature for you to oversee a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving Agile tasks from a Product Managers view, etc.
At Indus.ai, were building a whole new category in an industry that desperately needs it. Managing modern day construction projects is like flying a 747 with no instrumentation. Were building the altimeter, compass, heading indicator, you get the picture. This may be the most meaningful work youll ever do. In order to deliver on such a promise, weve created a stellar environment for you & your career growth.
Our 5 core values
- Delight Customers
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Face the Feedback
- Embrace Learning From Failure
- Get It Done
Standard benefits include medical, dental, vision.