ClassPass is the worlds leading platform for studio & gym fitness, with operations in nearly 30 countries. We are passionate about helping our members live a more active life. Each day, ClassPass merchandises millions of classes from tens of thousands of gyms & studios. To date, our users have booked over 50 million reservations to date & were just getting started.
About the role:
The Retention Manager will play a key role in increasing customer retention & lifetime value by driving, designing, & implementing global tests. This person will dive into our data & build business cases for programs that drive core company decisions. As the retention manager, youll own key LTV metrics, drive cross-functional programs, & synthesize key findings & takeaways to senior company leadership & the broader global marketing team.
Successful candidates will be strong individual contributors excited to collaborate cross-functionally, comfortable with test design & execution, & possess an intense curiosity for marketing & customer retention. As a rapidly growing start-up, we are looking for someone who is agile, forward-thinking, & looking to grow with the organization.
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey to increase ARPU, reduce churn, & increase customer sentiment
- Size the business impact of potential test opportunities & strategically prioritize across the roadmap
- Analyze customer engagement, retention & LTV through various segments (e.g., channel, cohort, tenure)
- Develop a technical understanding of tooling available to the broader marketing team (e.g,. email production, ESP tool proficiency, internal admin tools)
- Partner closely with our Analytics team to develop dashboards & reporting to monitor & optimize lifecycle metrics
- 3+ years of lifecycle / retention, consulting, finance or analytics experience. Experience with B2C companies / subscription based businesses a plus
- Strong business acumen; can consider higher-level business context & thinking while still approaching analytical problems with technical precision & data-mindedness
- Ability to translate data & trends in member & channel behavior into actionable insights, & execute against them
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, with the ability to lead large, cross-functional teams to drive key business results
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must (pivot tables, data validation, look-up functions, etc.)
- Strong proficiency with SQL & BI tools preferred, especially Postgres & Tableau
- Experience with A/B testing & proper test design a plus
- Experience working with very large datasets a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once; comfort with ambiguity & a fast-paced work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.