We're Food52, a groundbreaking & award-winning kitchen & home brand. We support, connect, & celebrate our community of cooks & home enthusiasts, giving them everything they need to eat thoughtfully & live joyfully.
Were currently seeking a full-time Recruiter to oversee the full-cycle recruitment process in our organization. This role will be focused on ensuring we attract the best talent across all departments: engineering superstars, quirky & quippy editorial writers, resourceful sales managers & kitchenware buyers, dynamic food stylists & beyond! Additionally, this position will help us build upon our recruiting practices to ensure we continue to deliver a top-notch candidate experience. Our Recruiter will be the second hire on our people operations team, & ideally will be based out of our New York City office (though were open to this position being remote as well).
- Oversee full-cycle recruitment for the company, from kickoff meetings with hiring managers to signed offer letters. Work to discover the best candidates from unconventional sources, with a mindful effort on attracting diverse, inclusive talent.
- Develop a strong & trustworthy talent acquisition strategy to help our business grow so that we meet our aggressive (yet achievable!) goals.
- Build up on pre-existing interview & recruiting practices & work closely with team leads to establish effective processes.
- Create consistency across our job descriptions.
- Partner with hiring managers to maintain a healthy talent development process, which will help ensure we are setting our team up for success from the moment they apply through their last day on the job.
- Deliver reports to help us measure & track our success rates.