Location: New York City
Reports to: VP, Finance
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
The Financial Analyst will be a revenue focused position closely aligned with the Sales team & exposure to the CRO & CFO.
The ideal candidate for this role will have skills necessary to dissect large revenue data sets, as well as the ability to bridge these data sets over time. The analyst will be tasked with tracking, preparing & presenting reports on the sales pipeline & earned revenue. Other responsibilities include assisting with the monthly revenue accrual & helping prepare & review the companys consolidated financial reporting.
- Prepare weekly sales summary pipeline report for management. Work closely with Sales team to ensure quality of pipeline data.
- Build & maintain revenue dashboards for Sales team in SalesForce.
- Assist with monthly revenue accrual & preparation/review of monthly financial reporting package.
- Prepare & enter revenue accrual journal entries into NetSuite.
- Assist in calculation of sales commissions. Track sales rep productivity.
- Prepare revenue pacing reports & present corresponding analysis to management.
- Other duties commensurate with the title & position.
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting from accredited institution
- 4 years relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills, experience with large data sets.
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Proven data analysis skills- ability to intuitively understand data & discern trends.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & team player who will hit the ground running
- Experience in the Online Media/Ad Tech industry
- NetSuite/SalesForce experience