Major Account Manager NJ/Philadelphia
Cohesity provides the only hyper-converged platform designed to eliminate secondary storage silos. We consolidate all secondary data & associated management functions on ONE unified solution- including backups, files, objects, test/dev copies, & analytics.
Founded by Mohit Aron (the original designer) of the Google file system, & subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system, Cohesity delivers a hyper converged, massively scalable storage system for secondary data. It is a once-in-a-career opportunity to join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid enterprise customer adoption & growth.
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast & working with multiple channel partners.
- Develop & manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue & working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution.
- Define & execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet & exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing & closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case & establish value: develop & present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity solution to meet the customer's business objectives & justify the sale.
- Drive account strategies & coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly & annual basis.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, & closing business.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience in working with customers & technology partners
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical & business material to both small & large groups
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & a self-starter, comfortable working remotely & autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Cohesity provides excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Disability, Unlimited PTO, etc. There will be stock options offered as part of the package, which are based on the last approved valuation of Cohesity related to our options program.