As Convercents Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you are an expert on the Ethics & Compliance profession & practitioner what motivates them to engage with technology to solve problems, what drives investment & impact inside their E&C programs & what business outcomes they are seeking. You are responsible for determining, defining, & working cross-functionally to deliver offerings (Technology & Services) that attract & convert new business prospects into the Convercent platform. As a working member of the E&C Center of Excellence, you lead the company & the broader market in your understanding of E&C regulations, trends, & best practices.
Hyper-focused on growth (share of wallet & unit/module expansion), you decide the optimal set of products, programs, services, & partnerships to engage, accelerate time to value, & convert current Convercent E&C customers. You are responsible for narrating Convercents vision, future roadmap & delivered capabilities with well-crafted messaging & positioning that resonates with the E&C buyer & market. Working closely with the Customer Success Team, you conceive & develop innovative marketing programs & content that drive demand & remove friction from the sales cycle. Attention to detail & an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp & translate technical capabilities into tangible buyer, user, & business benefits are crucial.You are the expert in E&C buyers, how they buy & their buying criteria, & transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. You own & maintain the real-time library of competitive knowledge & apply those insights at the strategic account level. You work closely with Product Management to ensure rich customer & market data informs the product roadmap. You work closely with Professional Services to ensure E&C best practices are incorporated into implementation & configuration programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- GTM plan & program management partner with go-to-market stakeholders to develop & drive the growth strategy, provide defensible data & source insights for programs that drive demand for Convercent's offerings; align organization for how, when, where we go to market; partner with Revenue & Professional Services/Customer Success teams for execution & measurement strategies; pair with E&C Office to provide messaging framework for thought leadership topics, key events/influencers, regulatory best practices, case studies, & proof points.
- Sales enablement - partner with Sales Enablement Manager to communicate Convercent's value proposition across the sales team, developing tools & programs to support selling.
- Customer & market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy & their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition & how to crush them; hate to lose - maniacally dissect losses & understand why & where we win.
- Accountable performance - Own capture & measurement strategy to operationalize, track, & refine segmentation; monitor evolving market dynamics, E&C needs, new customer segments to improve our business model.
- Provide product, market, & technical expertise/evangelism.
- Develop product positioning & messaging that contextualizes & differentiates Convercent's products & customer/user experience for the market.
- Listen & adapt pricing & packaging to remove friction & accelerate conversion.
- Deliver effective presentations as needed to support prospect & customer meetings.
- Act as a servant leader & attentive cross-functional facilitator within the company.
- You are technically fluent to stay active & credible with our product team & business savvy to present the business case & speak the language of our customers.
- You have product marketing experience & a demonstrable understanding/application of marketing & sales processes & artifacts: personas, positioning, demand gen, launch, competitive analysis, & market intelligence.
- You are a program owner & have the drive & skills to project manage cross-functional teams & initiatives through execution & launch.
- You understand the market problem Convercent is solving; you can identify market opportunities & position us in the market.
- You are comfortable supporting enterprise sales of software products & services, in complex buying scenarios, working with non-technical buyers across multiple geographies & industries.
- You generate high quality content for internal sellers/marketers, prospects, evaluators, & business partners including landing pages, tutorials, videos, marketing, & product copy, competitive/situational battlecards, & blogs.
- You are an accountable & active contributor a coordinated content & communications calendar, expecting to share your insights with company & stakeholder teams on a regular cadence.
- You are familiar with B2B selling, & can tailor content & ideas within structured, value-based communications.
- You have a bias towards execution, & yet an instinct for big picture thinking.
- You are detail oriented, & yet naturally comfortable in conceptual thinking & analysis.
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a related field or role.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 72,000 - 108,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.