At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Growth Marketing team engages with millions of Lyft riders & drivers with the goal of growing their satisfaction & usage of Lyft. The team runs hundreds of acquisition, engagement, upsell, cross-sell & education campaigns every year across email, push & in-product. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test & measure all of our campaigns, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
In this role, you will lead marketing efforts to proactively retain & reactively resurrect drivers, partnering closely with product, science, creative & other cross-functional teams to develop & execute an experimentation roadmap. This is a unique opportunity to meaningfully contribute to one of Lyfts most critical priorities this year & deliver significant impact to our marketplace.
- Develop the strategy for recurring, always-on loyalty, recognition, & resurrection campaigns across email, push notification, SMS & in-app channels
- Own & report on the performance of key driver retention & churn metrics
- Deeply understand our users & identify opportunities for growth, resurrection, & optimization by leveraging products such as Lyft Rewards & in-app coaching
- Create experimentation roadmaps & execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Partner with creative teams to design campaign assets that drive engagement & align with our brand guidelines
- Partner with our Data Science team to measure the impact of each campaign, & develop ways to scale
- Engage cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics & creative to meet ambitious growth targets & influence their roadmaps
- 5+ years of experience in a growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing & analyzing lifecycle campaigns (email, push, in-app)
- Deep experimentation experience & mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns & translating data into insights
- Strategic & analytical thinker - proficiency with SQL is a must. You are expected to write & interpret queries.
- Creative & empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering & Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments & can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.