Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
The position is open in any of our offices (Paris, New York or Lisbon).
Dashlane is looking for an experienced information technology leader to join our growing team to manage IT operations. The Head of IT manages information technology for the company, including activities to be performed in-house or through third-party relationships to best manage the companys information systems.
The Head of IT is responsible for the help desk, support, development & maintenance of all hardware & software technology in use internally at Dashlane. They are responsible for the management, direction & development of the IT team. The Head of IT must be a strong manager & leader, capable of hiring, growing & retaining a distributed team across multiple offices worldwide.
The role will be instrumental in improving & evolving Dashlanes IT processes & infrastructure necessary to support growth & expansion plans.
At Dashlane you will
- Hire, retain, organize & develop an efficient IT team
- Build & gain buy-in to a comprehensive IT Operations & Support strategy that will keep pace with Dashlanes growth plans.
- Be responsible for day to day operations across offices - including Windows Administration, Mac Administration, Linux Administration, Corporate Network, IT security, IT Helpdesk & SLA.
- Proactively benchmark, analyze, report on & implement recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure & processes, as well as Security protocols in relationship with our Head of Security.
- Secure internal company data & intellectual property (excluding customer data)
- Develop & maintain company Backup infrastructure & Disaster Recovery Plan
- Manage & forecast IT budget expenses
- Contribute & support IT compliance projects (e.g. SOC, ISO, PCI)
- 6+ years executive experience in fast-paced IT environments focused on engineering & infrastructure support, with a track record as a motivational IT leader who is proactive, responsive & results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, retain, engage superior talent in different locations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects & competing priorities with a keen ability to handle a high degree of ambiguity
- Broad & demonstrated understanding of enterprise technology. (Windows Active Directory, Linux, Mac, Virtualization, Networking, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of IT security solutions & practices.
- Strong customer service mentality; proven success serving as a change agent designing phenomenal employee experiences.
We're Also Looking For
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; able to learn & understand diverse cultures.
- Experience in both On-Premise & Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience vetting, onboarding, & offboarding third party vendors
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.