Vimeo supports over 80M registered video creators, 1 billion monthly video views, & hundreds of millions of monthly active users. We are hiring a Senior Manager of Enterprise Infrastructure Security to build & evangelize a comprehensive security practice across all parts of Vimeo. The role will grow & lead the infrastructure security team, partnering heavily with Site Reliability, Engineering & IT to ensure the confidentiality, integrity & availability of Vimeo systems.
What you'll do:
- Assess the current state of Vimeos IT Hygiene, highlighting areas for immediate & long-term changes
- Expand operations & monitoring capabilities
- Lead incident response & tabletop exercises
- Integrate monitoring & reporting of various security tools
- Lead cyber & physical security assessments, providing gap analysis & strategy for remediation
- Build a strong security engineering function to effectively identify vulnerabilities before production, investing in automation & machine learning techniques where possible
- Ensure risk controls are implemented & fully monitored throughout our system lifecycle
- Work closely with engineering teams to standardize tooling & controls in the SDLC
- Stay abreast of the shifting security landscape, & communicate across Executive teams to ensure alignment
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in information security, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience managing medium to large security teams
- Proven experience hiring security professionals
- Strong knowledge of Multi Cloud Infrastructure Security (GCP, AWS, Azure) & Infrastructure as Code
- Experience selecting & implementing security solutions
- CISSP, CISM, or other similar security certification
- Knowledge of & passion for emerging security technologies
- Familiarity with GDPR, experience in a UGC (user generated content) environment a plus
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs