WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
TKWW is looking for a Design Specialist to help provide outstanding design support & service to our customers. The ideal candidate for this position has experience with Adobe Creative Suite, detail oriented, has a good eye for design, & is passionate about providing great customer service.
This position will be on a Sunday-Thursday work schedule. (Your first few weeks of training will be Monday-Friday & then you will transition to Sunday-Thursday.) You will be based in our Portland, Oregon or Omaha, Nebraska office location.
- Work with customers to modify & finalize stationery designs
- Edit existing design templates to fit with customer design requests
- Create & send proofs to customers in a timely manner
- Create print-ready files for customer designs
- Respond to & resolve customer inquiries & provide the best customer experience as it relates to their stationery design
- May assist larger CX team with phones, chats, & emails beyond design work, based on business need
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines & policies
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
SUCCESSFUL DESIGN SUPPORT SPECIALIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Excellent writing skills & can respond to our couples with warmth, sincerity, & simply great responses. When people write to our Help email, our response can leave a lasting impression on the brand & the product. We can literally create an advocate or a detractor within a single interaction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time effectively
- Experience with typography layout & eye for design
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, & professionalism
- Strong attention to detail - you are working to ensure couples receive a perfect product for their wedding!
- Familiarity with CRM systems & practices
- Wedding industry experience & etiquette knowledge, a plus!
- Print design knowledge & experience, a plus!
- Google suite tools experience, a plus!
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.