Peloton is looking for a Program Manager to support our global talent processes, programs & systems for our field population, including international field. We want to be the best place to work for the worlds top talent -- so our talent solutions need to be world-class, cutting edge, & innovative to ensure the growth & development of our people. The Program Manager, Talent Management will play a crucial role in this process. As a member of the newly formed Talent Management function, this role will be responsible for ideating, building & project managing the creation of our talent programs. They will drive the launch of brand new processes & features that help Peloton leaders evaluate, manage, & grow their talent. This role will report to the Director of Talent Management & will partner closely with business leaders across all functions, & People team leaders across the globe - but with a special focus on ensuring that our talent programs are appropriately designed & delivered to support our Field teams including hourly team members in Retail, Field Operations, & Member Support.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function, including building & maintaining talent programs in a start-up or established environment, & will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent across the spectrum from senior leaders to entry level hourly team members. This individual will be dynamic, will welcome & embrace constant change, & will be energized by rapid growth & scale. They will have project management skills, will bring a bias for action & a focus on driving continuous improvement.
- Youll support, project manage, execute the roll-out of innovative & global talent management processes e.g., performance management, promotions reviews, calibration/talent reviews, talent assessment, succession planning & career development
- You will partner with People Team leadership to design, rollout & manage Pelotons performance management program end-to-end
- Youll develop materials that are engaging, inspiring, inclusive & global, & youll partner with internal creative teams to ensure presentations, participant materials & digital solutions have a Peloton feel
- Youll take the initiative to develop & manage timelines, driving our talent projects forward & reprioritizing as necessary
- You will create & develop a strategic new hire integration initiative to embed Pelotons talent programs into the onboarding experience globally
- Youll generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, ROI & inclusivity of programs, & identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement & sustainability
- Youll serve as a resource for employees & leaders, providing just in time education & perspective on our programs & processes
- Youll work with the People Analytics team to clean, manage & ensure the integrity of our talent data. Once a data set is built out, you will produce & present People data insights that enable us to make great decisions about our talent
- Youll partner with our People Systems team to implement talent components of our HRIS technology
- Youll build & manage tools, youll evolve tools & solutions from manual to fully automated ensuring we drive toward efficiency & scale
- Youll be a collaborative member of the Talent Management & People Business Partner team, youll be a trust-worthy supporter of the business, & youll be a role model for junior People team members
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of related HR experience (background/expertise as an HR generalist, HR project manager, HR business partners/advisor to leadership)
- Experience building and/or rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing programs at regional or global scale
- Experience operating within an HRIS, ideally SAP SuccessFactors + associated talent modules
- High level of discretion ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal), interpersonal & problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations & have difficult conversations
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments & manage your & others time
- Aptitude for & interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data & using data to generate insights
- Strong orientation toward collaboration & teamwork
- Self starter with strong organizational skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.