We are looking for an experienced support leader to help us grow our User Operations team in EMEA.
User Operations provides fast & accurate high volume email support to Asana customers, & encourages dialogue around product features. We treat all of our teammates & our customers as peers.
As User Operations Specialist Manager, you will support, empower, & coach our newest UO members as they develop in the role & grow in their careers. You will seek out a deep understanding of the product & our customers in order to lead by example. You will work closely with other managers in building a sustainable & efficient coverage model & improving the health of our team metrics.
What youll achieve
- Drive operational execution of the team
- Handle escalations & participate directly in complex support policy situations
- Empower reports to achieve their personal & career goals, as well as exceed expectations for their roles
- Contribute to scaling our operations, finding tooling & best practices that inspire high performance & foster a supportive environment
- Embody company values like equanimity & mindfulness
- Help reports prioritize & manage their work, including owning goals for key metrics like Customer Satisfaction
- Partner with other customer facing & product teams to develop broader Asana strategy
- Work with other EMEA leads to strengthen & scale the office
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years experience on a customer support/user operations team, bonus if at a global SaaS company
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- A passion for coaching & developing support talent
- A love of building teams & processes for long-lasting success
- German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, or French skills a plus
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.