Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Business Solutions Product Development team is a part of Visa's Data Products Development organization & is responsible for designing, developing & managing 20+ applications & services for Visa's Business Solutions line of products. Our range of productsinclude data processing, business intelligence, data mining, & B2B payments solutions.
This position is ideal for an experienced software engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems & building applications that provide an excellent user experience. You will be an integral part of the Business Solutions Product Development team. The role is for a self-motivated individual with expertise in the Software Development Engineering in Test.
- Develop & maintain the test automation framework for web, batch & mobile platforms.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate data processing engines, API calls in large n-tier architectures.
- Performance testing of Web & APIs.
- Security testing of APIs, Web & mobile applications
- Writing & executing detailed test cases, test plans & test design documents.
- Debugging & troubleshooting problems & taking up ownership.
- Work in an AGILE environment & follow standard scrum process.
- Validation of systems during environment migration, DB & infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration & deployment with Git, Jenkins etc.
- Work closely with other teams, be a positive player.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, & risks in a precise & timely manner
- 4+ years of testing expertise with highly distributed & complex systems
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Scienceor related technology/engineering discipline
- Hands-on automation scripting, White box testing experience in JAVA & TestNG/ jUnit.
- Experience with Selenium is must. Experience with Cucumber is a big positive.
- Experience in building & executing automated & performance tests for REST APIs using Postman and/or JMeter
- Solid experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience working with RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura etc)
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse, IntelliJor other IDE development tools
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter, LoadRunner or similar tools a plus
- Experience in security & PEN testing
- Basic understanding of Docker will be a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.