As Pluralsight's Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for executing digital event campaigns to deliver a consistent experience focused on mid to late funnel opportunities across multiple geographies. You'll orchestrate program agreements with channel stakeholders & execute those agreements that engage our audience in areas like in-person events, Pluralsight LIVE, & other digital channels.
Who you're committed to being:
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, & then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Versatile in your ability to plan, strategize, & consult & then to execute that plan
- Smart, clever & driven. Excited to use an array of digital marketing tools to optimize programs & campaigns you oversee
- A natural over-communicator to ensure all parties have a voice
- A confident presenter who can influence & consult the best course of action to other marketing colleagues
- Committed to constant improvement
What you'll own:
- Coordinating with marketing channel teams to define program objectives, multi-channel engagement plans, effective reporting, & target audience segmentation to execute highly relevant campaigns.
- Responsible for the build out, personalization, & optimization of event invites, digital lead-capture, & post-event follow-up campaigns to deliver quality leads to sales.
- Executing campaigns & lead management programs in Marketo & Salesforce, ensuring accurate tracking.
- Working closely with event teams to ensure follow-up, improve lead quality, & optimize conversion of leads.
- Managing program timelines, ROI, & data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns against targets & ROI to provide feedback for digital & field leadership.
- Evaluating data to identify trends & opportunities across the digital market. Making recommendations & changes based on results to continually increase conversion rates
Experience you'll need:
- 3+ years in a demand marketing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Expertise with Salesforce.com & marketing automation tools, preferably Marketo
- Track record of launching successful marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads
- Strong analytic & quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop & measure programs
- Understanding of landing pages & the ability to create, develop & utilize them for event campaigns
- Strong program/project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies & risk factors
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.