As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our goal at Visa is to be the most creative & impactful data-led marketers in the world. We are on a journey to develop our data, analytics, & capabilities to bring more effective & efficient business results to Visa.
The Director of Product Marketing Analysis is a new role at Visa created to bring a best-in-class analytics & data ecosystem to our Global Product Marketing organization. You will be responsible for Visa's product & B2B marketing data, insights, & analysis. You will use data sourced from Visa's internal systems, CRM systems, & from native systems of other marketing channels such as email, digital, social, partners, & events to drive decision making.
You will lead deep-dive insights extraction & data visualization work streams that will be shared across Visa's marketing & product organizations at all levels & geographies globally.
You will work closely with technology teams to transform business & data insight delivery & integration to a new level, improving the Product Marketing organization's ability to track & optimize performance with key audiences in order to deliver on objectives such as awareness, preference, engagement, & adoption.
The majority of your time will be spent leading the analysis & diagnosis of product marketing performance. You will monitor trends in KPIs & performance drivers & translate those data into actionable insights & recommendations. You will work closely with the Product Marketing team to increase our understanding of what tactics work & don't work, with a strong point of view on how strategies should evolve going forward.
- You will manage performance reporting & marketing intelligence for the Product Marketing organization
- You will build & deliver a suite of reports & dashboards that clearly portray the impact of product marketing across all global product portfolios, linking efforts to business outcomes
- You will bring consistency to reporting by leading rigorous data processes to aid in the automation of KPI reporting, dashboards, & other ad hoc reports
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on advanced technologies that relate to B2B marketing data management & insights extraction by staying abreast of best practices & new applications. You will advise on the ideal ways to track & measure campaign performance
- You will be responsible for researching & leveraging the best sources for benchmarks, as well as second & third party data sources to add context to analysis
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 7+ years of experience in omni-channel B2B or product marketing data management & analytics
- Power user / experience analyzing data related to marketing activities such as content creation, events such as trade shows & conferences, Webinars, partner led marketing, outbound marketing, CRM through email & media campaigns
- 3 - 5 years of experience using SQL/Excel to support analysis & ad hoc reporting for strategic purposes from large data sets
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with large data sets & reporting tools such as Tableau, Micro strategy, QlikView, Domo etc.
- Expertise in attribution modeling, Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) modeling, & pipeline analytics in a B2B context is highly desireable
- Exemplary project & stakeholder management skills
- Deep intellectual curiosity & desire to creatively use data to improve strategy & tactics
- Ability to work effectively & collaboratively with globally-dispersed teams
- Strong business acumen & strategic mindset
- Prefer strong candidates with prior experience from large/ global B2B firms in the tech space
- A successful candidate will have experience having led projects using tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe (AEM, Target, DAM), Cvent, ON24 & leveraging tech stacks such as Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform and/or relational Databases.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically & internationally up to 15-20%.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.