Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The business analyst intern will be part of Visa's CyberSource Commercial Operations team. Our mission is to provide the CyberSource sales organization with necessary strategic direction, metrics & reporting, business insights, & compensation planning.
Since 1993, CyberSource has been a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa that enables merchants to authorize, settle & manage credit card & electronic check transactions via web sites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers & mobile devices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide strategic direction for CyberSource Sales.
Design & implement channel revenue analytics & business performance monitoring tools. Use key learnings to recommend & help implement enhancements.
Develop business review presentations to communicate insights on things like: payment industry innovations, Visa & our clients' performance, alignment of business objectives & opportunities, etc.
Support annual compensation planning & design with key insights into historical & projected individual performance.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor's Degree with a graduation date in December 2020or later
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear & concise written & spoken communications, & communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- The ability to take on challenges & address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful & results oriented
- Excellent academic track record
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Superior MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word skills required
- Ability to multi-task & adapt to changes
- Demonstrated ability to package information in a clear, concise & compelling format that supports business strategy planning
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.