Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, & understands the world of both big campaigns & social micro-content.
Our Creative Directors enjoy working in a fast paced environment & love the challenge of discovering what drives & moves consumers. We are hunting the India landscape for a passionate & driven CD that will lead on multiple lines of business, continually review & optimize the work team produces, & work with leadership to establish effective ways to lead teams & processes.
Heres your first brief --
- Integrate seamlessly art, copy, & editing techniques, & guides the team across each.
- Inspires ideation & thinking, on-brief & proactively, for current clients & for new prospective clients.
- Leads VM creative development for specific clients, working closely with clients to co-create when appropriate.
- Engages & inspires teams across a large body of work; capable of working with large creative groups, & with cross-functional disciplines with the agency.
- Masters crafts & ideas accompanied by delivering high quality, actionable feedback.
- Leads & wins new business pitches.
- Reviews & optimizes the team's output while making sure they are being developed as creative problem solvers.
- Leads the development & delivery of creative solutions, from content work to larger campaign initiatives for a variety of clients & industries. This includes both executing work on your own as well as managing & approving the work of your assigned creative team.
- Provides high level concept guidance & approvals.
- Develops company wide creative processes including voice & content workshops, brief sessions, high priority brainstorms, emerging technology & social opportunities, & innovating on campaign work.
- Leads streamlining creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems.
- Attends & provides leadership in high priority project brief & kick off sessions.
- Constructs client confidence as a leader who can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Ensures that work is outstanding creatively & meets all brand objectives, while providing clear support & communication to the senior team on all current initiatives.
- Masters industry best practices & be able to articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV
- Embodies strong creative vision & understanding of client & agency business needs & objectives.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the creative media or advertising field with relevant India region scope.
- Execution - ability to prioritise & deliver effectively with autonomy.
- Leadership - ability to maintain self-awareness & self-motivation while creating an impact through sharing, learning, innovation & VaynerX culture sustainability.
- Empathy - ability to show compassion, manage diverse personalities while cultivating a sense of understanding.
- Communication - ability to effectively interact, manage & inspire those around us.
- Strategic Thinking - ability to forecast decision outcomes & conduct sound business judgment.
- Adaptability - ability to change, be curious & naturally resilient to this ever changing world.
- Worked with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environments.
- Self-starter & demonstrates ability to get things done without direct supervision & understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- Natural ability to develop & maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Lastly, think logically even under pressure & come up with innovative solutions to problems.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.
P.S Send us your portfolio --- always excited to see some unicorn talents :)