Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 1,600 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite & serves fresh lunch from their chefs unique menu. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in 20 major US cities & plans for continued expansion.
With our expanding growth, Fooda is looking for a highly driven, outgoing & competitive Business Development Manager to our Dallas team.
Foodas BDM Team is a high performing group of proven sales professionals who are responsible for selling Foodas multiple products to clients across numerous verticals.
With the support & coaching of our Market Directors, Sales Operations & Training Team, you will learn how to position & sell Fooda as a top choice workplace food program for employers
This is a true hunter role in which you will be targeting customers throughout the Dallas market. If you are ready to contribute to a fast growing & collaborative culture, read on to learn more:
What Youll Be Responsible For:
- Conduct outbound prospecting & lead generation with the goal of building relationships & setting meetings with potential Fooda customers
- Identify opportunities & offer solutions specific to each customer which will meet recognized needs while maximizing dollars & efficiency
- Lead all steps of Foodas Sales cycle including: presenting, negotiating & closing deals with Senior Leadership at both Fortune 500 companies & small & medium sized companies in the Dallas market
- Learn & understand the Fooda training program including: best practices within the sales process & managing your activity in our CRM system
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new customers & showing diligence with follow up communications to ensure a close
- Collaborate Foodas Operations Team in the Dallas market to execute client launches & maintain positive, productive relationships
Who You Are:
- You are a performer. You have 4+ years of new business development experience (preferably two of those being in a closing capacity)
- People are drawn to you. You love chatting up people you dont know - getting to know them, telling your story & being comfortable driving the conversation. The amount of LinkedIn connections you have speak to this
- You are competitive & persistent. You chase your goals & do what it takes to win because you believe results matter most, period
- You are focused on the big picture. You are strategically-minded with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are results focused. You are a team-player, but you also thrive working autonomously
- You are productive. You have been successful cold-calling & have utilized successful sourcing strategies to reach the decision maker
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary & stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity & parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) & free food & beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.