This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Account Manager - Dutch Speaker
Were looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. Youll be managing relationships with Adyens existing client base Netherlands & international merchants. You will not focus on new clients sales, however upselling of Adyens products & services is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset & a hands-on approach, youll drive the growth for some of the worlds leading companies.
What youll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants.
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyens products & services as well as the international payments landscape.
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical & sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs & to help you build strong relationships with your merchants.
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives & projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record & strong negotiation skills.
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project & time management skills.
- A strong communicator & team player with strong technical knowledge & understanding.
- You are a person that will go the extra mile for your team & your merchants.
- You have 4+ years relevant experience in account management with a complex enterprise software or technical infrastructure.
- At least 2 years of experience working in an international environment.
- Fluent written & spoken in both English & Dutch.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role & looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. Please submit both your CV & cover letter to express your motivation.