What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Were a team of builders & strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity & offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, & every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, & we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Client Escalations Manager to join our growing team!
About the Team & Role
Were looking for a Client Escalations Manager to join our team & take on the following responsibilities:
- Handle escalated client situations, including dissatisfied or upset clients, de-escalating & working directly with clients to ultimately resolve the inquiry.
- Be the owner & point of contact for client escalations thats triaged through the CEO & ensure white glove coordination to ensure client satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary point of escalation contact for the US Escalations Team.
- Be a champion of CS when it comes to working cross functionally with different departments during outages/breaks/bugs to be the voice of CS to determine the best path forward to resolve the issue & maintain best client experience.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operations & provide positive direction to ensure that your team meets or exceeds expected KPIs & SLAs
- Work closely with the Offshore Client Service Team to ensure theres seamless engagement & triage between Offshore Team & Escalations Team
- Produce & report SLA & KPI reports for your team on a weekly basis
- Develop scalable & repeatable processes & educate the teams internally to ensure smooth operation during incidents / escalations.
- Assess client satisfaction & extract key business needs/issues
- Align with leadership regularly to discuss & optimize strategy & share client feedback across functions
- 5+ years of industry experience in a client-facing capacity with previous management experience
- An understanding of financial services (preferably blockchain technology & cryptocurrency)
- Demonstrated leadership skills & experience including team building, coaching, motivating, training & developing team members
- Ability to work well within a team environment & foster cross functional working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, particularly in high stress situations
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company & be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time.
Qualified applicants should respond with a brief intro to their background.
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience & expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health & well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, & Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team & we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial & driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), & the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, & our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, & as we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments & Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand