Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Marketing team is a function at Clover that drives growth & deepens the engagement among our members. Come join us in our mission to expand Clovers footprint in existing & new markets so we can better serve our senior communities.
As a Production Operations Associate, you will be responsible for coordinating all printed & digital materials for our members, providers & internal groups. You will be focused on organizing, controlling, & monitoring the flow & economics of all digital & printed materials within Clover.
As a Production Operations Associate, you will:
- Organize, control & monitor the flow of digital assets & printed materials.
- Schedule, confirm product specifications, quality output, & deadlines with inside & outsourced vendors.
- Identify & select appropriate options for binding, ink, paper & any special print processes.
- Select, negotiate & manage vendors based on quality, price & timeliness.
- Review cost estimates & invoices for payment.
- Create & manage production schedules for digital & print projects.
- Proof copy & approve prior to delivery.
- Recommend efficient, time saving project production workflows.
You will love this job if:
- You are self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are mission-driven & focused. Marketing in healthcare requires patience. You are intrinsically motivated & want to do the right thing by our members & partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward independently & welcome challenges that have great impact.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2-3 years of print production experience (required).
- You have 1-3 years of digital marketing experience.
- You have experience working with WRIKE, ASANA, Google Drive, MS Office Suite, SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- You have a deep understanding of project management & have relevant experience.
- You have experience in Medicare Advantage or relevant healthcare industry experience (preferred).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.We are anE-Verifycompany.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities & will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.