At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Compliance Manager to join our Regulatory Compliance team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the Company to implement compliance objectives for Lyfts business. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial & resourceful, skilled at building strong relationships, & comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment. This role reports to Senior Counsel, Regulatory Compliance.
- Engage in the rulemaking process directly with regulators, & negotiate & advocate for favorable interpretations & adoption of rules
- Research & provide advice about regulatory compliance issues that impact Lyfts Operations, Marketing, Finance & Product teams
- Communicate regulatory compliance requirements & offer guidance to other teams including Comms, Policy, Customer Support, & other teams within the Legal Department
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience working in a legal or compliance role
- Experience working with or for regulatory agencies
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, judgment, communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Ability to think both tactically & strategically
- Ability to set priorities & respond to changing demands from multiple internal & external sources under demanding deadlines
- Passion for Lyft & its mission
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.