Green Chef is the leading & first certified organic company in the meal kit space in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees & tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018 Green Chef & Hello Fresh partnered to become the worlds largest meal kit company. Together, we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
Green Chef remains focused on delivering healthy, organic ingredients, designed for busy people. We believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction & meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, & the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans.
The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for daily inventory processes, reporting, & control at the Aurora, Colorado Green Chef fulfillment site. Green Chef is looking for someone who will build, improve, & tightly manage all daily inventory processes. This is a critical role which will work closely with the Finance Team, Supply Chain & Procurement, & Warehouse Operations to ensure inventory completeness & accuracy.
Shift / Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday from 3:00 PM to finish (usually around 11:30 PM)
- Manage inventory integrity.
- Measure inventory transaction integrity accuracy while providing feedback to the operations & fulfillment teams.
- Develop & execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that increase inventory accuracy & reduce inventory discrepancies.
- Own the compliance & consistency for policies & procedures surrounding Inventory Control.
- Plan & execute cycle counts as described in each area of the facility.
- Establish & maintain inventory handling procedures within the facility.
- Collaborate with operations on procedures & processes surrounding warehouse management system inventory locations.
- Identify root causes of inventory discrepancies through cause & effect analysis
- Lead & supervise inventory team at the facility.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies & procedures.
- Measure & evaluate all inventory work processes.
- Manage & update metrics daily.
- Participate in cross-functional projects impacting inventory.
- Evaluate team productivity & accomplishments.
- Establish & maintain effective relationships with other management & supervisory staff, employees, & the general public.
- Supervisory experience in a Distribution or Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in Inventory Management, with the proven ability to show improvement in a continually developing environment
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Strong leadership skills & ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-energy, & highly team-oriented environment
- Ability to positively motivate & coach staff to achieve high-quality results
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal & written) & collaboration skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities with the ability to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) & independently to deliver results
- Experience implementing a wide range of change management & process improvement activities, based on broader organizational goals
- Ability to build & manage a cohesive team that can work together under short timelines & sometimes ambiguous circumstances
- Must be able to stand on your feet & work between 8-12 hours per shift
- Must be able to grasp objects & lift up to 60lbs.
- Able to work in a cold kitchen area located in a walk-in refrigerator kept at 35 degrees or a freezer kept at -5 degrees or colder
- Preferably has forklift experience
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good Conflict Resolution Experience
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef & HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.