Our Sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long term customers by building a user-driven marketing & sales engine. To do so, we employ a combination of bottom-up & sales model by helping many small teams within larger organizations succeed with Asana. In conjunction with this bottoms up approach, we also employ proactive, outbound sales motions to higher level contacts within our most valuable & targeted accounts to build pipeline for our Sales teams .
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Dublin based EMEA Sales team who is intellectually curious, willing to learn, & hard-working. As an SDR, you will be reaching out to contacts that are existing Asana users as well as new contacts. Using outreach emails, phone calls, & social media, you will connect with our targeted contacts using the best possible message to set appointments for our sales teams. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales & work with a product-centric team that is perfecting a newer & more profitable technology sales engine.
What youll achieve:
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our Premium, Business & Enterprise products
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Work leads (MQL/Trials) in an efficient manner & use them as a platform to navigate into other parts of the prospective Company
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the respective sales team
- Accurately enter, update, & maintain daily activity & prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyze sales data & recommend new outreach strategies
- Provide suggestions to the SDR lead to improve external communication & internal processes
- Meet & exceed monthly & quarterly targets
- Interest in beginning & growing into a career in Software Sales or other business functions
- Fluency in written & spoken German
- Passion for technology & an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, & a commitment to integrity
- Critical Reading & Active Listening Skills
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar & tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies & optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, & having a great attitude
- SaaS Experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- 1-2 Years of customer-facing / sales experience
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.