Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
(3-5 sentences explaining the team's impact & purpose in Tradeshift)
We are seeking an Inside Account Executive responsible for driving & closing new business. The successful candidate will be a consummate & credible sales professional selling comprehensive financing services to the decision makers of business-to-business companies with sales of $1 million to $1 billion per year. The role is focused purely on new business & is suited to people who are well-connected, sales hungry & those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective & successful results.
The right individual will be an essential part ofTradeshift's salesforce & must possess an ability to work creatively in a rapidly growing start-up environment. S/he will report directly to the Senior Manager of Supplier Sales.
A Tradeshift Team Member is...
Part of what makes Tradeshift as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here & their enthusiasm for finance. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative & creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are well-connected, tenacious, driven & highly motivated sales professional with a proven record of success in the B2B selling environment with the experience of selling to successful companies at the ownership level. Hungry for success & with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
You're perfect for the job if you:
- Actively & successfully managing the sales process; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover for onboarding.
- Becoming a pro at presenting benefits to potential clients through direct communication over the phone, in email & occasionally in face-to-face meetings.
- Create & be accountable for all client proposals, agreements & any further documentation, following Tradeshift procedure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients' financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Ensuring Tradeshift remains proactive & responsive to prospective clients.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the marketing department & buyer success teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully & correctly brief all team members in every aspects of the sale.
- Represent Tradeshift at industry events & tradeshows with a professional manner & polished appearance with the intention of gaining new business leads & contacts.
- Stay up-to-date on the state of business finance
Also if you have:
- Proven success in your sales ability.
- Demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator & ability to close the deal'.
- Strong client management skills & ability to keep promises.
- General knowledge of business financing & the capacity to become an expert in regard to supplier financing.
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas & solutions.
- A positive & determined approach to researching & analyzing new business opportunities.
- Possess drive, motivation & acute attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands & to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, & presentation.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
- A positive working attitude toward all people.
- Capable of working independently.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.