At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app & great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why weve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver.
As an Automotive Service Associate, you will learn how to support our drivers & passengers by providing them with incredibly fast, top quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well-maintained vehicles.
- Performs basic maintenance check & service operations of workflow system including but not limited to determining the proper fluid levels & cleaning the vehicle exterior & interior. Duties can include polishing, drying & cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, & mats as well as vacuuming & shampooing. In some instances, these tasks will be completed by hand.
- Shuttling vehicles to & from washes, body shops & dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to & from offices
- Verifying appropriate vehicle identification is attached to vehicles
- Maintaining an organized lot for all vehicle needs utilizing lot maps, windshield markers, & valet key box
- Updating fleet-related trackers or spreadsheets
- Greeting customers and/or assisting with other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience
- Has basic knowledge of vehicle inspection & maintenance
- Understands both what quality is & how to do quality work (do the job exactly right the first time)
- Possesses the ability & desire to learn
- Customer service mentality
- Google suite proficiency
- A valid unrestricted driver's license & satisfactory driving record & be insurable under Lyft's policy required
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
The hourly rate for this position will vary based on geography & experience. In accordance with Colorado law, the base hourly rate for this role if filled within Colorado is $14.75.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.