About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a whip-smart & energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. Were data obsessors who like nice clothes. We are incredibly proud of the team & culture weve built, & are intensely focused on maintaining & evolving this special thing weve got going on.
About this role:
The E-Commerce Merchandising Associate will be responsible for assisting in ensuring we are delivering a top notch onsite customer experience & that our assortment can support all of our ecommerce merchandising needs. This position will have a critical role in establishing strategies & driving growth in the e-commerce channel. This individual will be tasked with analyzing our ecommerce business relative to plans, past season hindsights, & current selling. They will work closely with many core teams at MM & be directly involved in establishing future MM e-commerce goals, ensuring optimal product assortments & deliver excellent experience. He or she plays a crucial role in keeping the MMachine running!
What will you do?
- Own website merchandising, highlighting the appropriate product & letting the vision of each collection show through on site
- Create & report on landing pages for all marketing, acquisition, & online sales pushes ensuring a seamless customer experience throughout the e-commerce funnel
- Set-up, test, & report on website promotions to ensure the offering functions properly pre & post-launch
- Assist merchant in website reporting, customer feedback, & other related data to make weekly sales & product recommendations to the merchandising & leadership teams in order to drive revenue
- Provide insights & data for seasonal hindsights, recommending products / concepts to anniversary & identifying gaps in the assortment
- Support merchant during the buying process to ensure channel buys / size breaks are accurate for business & customer needs
- Manage the content & launch calendars that are the source of truth for cross functional teams
- Support Merchandising leads in strategizing, assorting & launching new products
- Carryout design & merchandising vision when putting together product & landing page recommendations for weekly email messages
- Present strategies to Manager, Head of Merchandising, & cross functional partners for new sales opportunities & optimizations on site
What skills do you have?
- Highly organized self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office highly preferred, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Google Suite highly preferred
- Knowledge of Magento valued but not required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Collaborative, flexible team member with a positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Leadership potential
- Assertive / independent thinker