Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As Jackpockets dedicated Operations Recruiter, you will lead high volume staffing efforts for lottery operations roles across several regional fulfillment center locations. You will partner closely with Operations leadership & HR team members to build & maintain strong candidate pipelines & consistently achieve aggressive hiring targets. You will also participate in recruitment efforts outside of operations & contribute to other people centric initiatives as needed.
- Own high volume recruitment projects from kickoff through closing & participate in the onboarding process for regional operations hires (mostly entry / junior level roles)
- Draft & advertise job postings, screen incoming resumes, conduct high volume interviews with prospects & candidates, liaise between candidates & stakeholders, manage all scheduling & coordination throughout the interview process, & support the offer & closing process for successful candidates
- Partner with operations leadership to build & maintain strong inbound candidate pipelines for ongoing hiring needs across 10+ locations
- Actively & creatively source candidates through multiple channels including targeted outreach, various positioning strategies, & regional employer branding initiatives to consistently engage top talent
- Serve as a Jackpocket brand ambassador while fostering positive candidate experiences from initial reach out to close
- Participate in career pathing & talent development initiatives for the operations organization
- Own or participate in other recruiting projects & initiatives as needed
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing & managing multiple searches simultaneously
- Experience across the full recruitment life cycle including drafting job posts & managing high volume inbound candidate pipelines
- Well versed with ATS & HRIS functions & reporting
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & ability to conduct compliant interviews & build rapport with prospective hires
- High volume recruitment experience for floor retail or related roles
- Proven success with employer branding initiatives & building inbound recruiting engines
- Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA, & other related employment laws & guidelines
- Spanish fluency is a plus!
This is a full-time, temporary opportunity with the possibility to be hired. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, & reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, & activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.