Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications & hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing & checkout experience anywhere in their customers shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
Breads Growth team is responsible for driving revenue growth for the company via rapid data-driven experimentation. Our team is a nimble, cross-functional group of engineers, designers, operators, marketers, data analysts, & product managers working together to improve on all aspects of our customer lifecycle. The team works to develop new acquisition channels (Referrals, Affiliates, Facebook, etc.), optimize our existing channels (Email, Text, etc.), increase engagement & payback rates, & drive revenue growth for our business.
As a member of the overall Product team, your mission will be to turn ideas into innovation by working cross-functionally across our company - Product, Merchant Success, Legal, Sales, Finance, & Customer Service - to drive growth for our business. Were looking for an individual who is data-driven, results-oriented & able to project manage & execute complex initiatives.
Example projects include:
- Developing new email campaigns to increase conversion rates of our consumer base
- Setting up new affiliate programs for 3rd-party contractors to offer financing solutions for their customers
- Partnering with merchants to improve their financing consumer experience
- Launching new Instagram Stories ads to reduce cart abandonment & drive incremental conversions
What You'll Do
- You will identify, concept, build & drive execution on complex growth initiatives focused on increasing revenue across our merchant & consumer base
- You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive growth planning/roadmap development
- You will analyze data to identify opportunities for funnel improvements & growth marketing communications.
- You will collaborate with Product & Engineering to implement tooling & automation for growth marketing efforts
- You will execute new growth marketing campaigns across existing & new channels
- You will closely monitor, analyze & measure experiment results
What You Bring to the Product Team
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven ability to execute complex projects involving cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Optimism, curiosity, kindness & a strong sense of urgency
Bonus Points for
- Growth marketing experience in consumer tech (e-commerce, D2C, subscription, marketplace, consumer fintech, etc.)
- Previous experience working within highly regulated consumer experiences (healthtech, fintech, insurtech, etc.)
- Experience with Looker & running complex database queries using SQL
- Experience working with best-in-class Product organizations