BuzzFeed is seeking an Intern to work with our Account Management team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, will bring energy & passion to everything they do, & will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle projects both big & small. This internship is a full-time, paid opportunity.
This role will partner closely with Client Partnerships, Media Planning, Ad Operations & Branded Distribution, Creative & various other parts of the advertising org.
- Provide overall support to the Account Management, team
- Assist in the development of internal & client-facing collateral (education decks, one-sheeters, campaign recaps, etc.)
- Assist with competitive / industry research & analysis
- Take on projects - both proactively & reactively - that will service both the Account Management team + the larger advertising org based on need / gaps
- Take part in broader business team meetings (Client Partnerships, Account Management, etc.)
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA / BS program
- Passionate about digital / social media
- Salesforce/CRM proficiency a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Able to synthesize ideas from group discussions & articulate them verbally / in writing
- Must be self-motivated, driven & able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be proactive, professional, polite, respectful & possess exceptional attention to detail
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package
- Plenty of snacks (healthy & indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.