The Lease Administrator will enter, monitor & report lease related information that will helpKnotel improve efficiency. Working alongside other members of the Lease Administration team, s/he will manage cross-functional projects that collectively further Knotels reputation as an essential disruptor of commercial real estate. Knotels team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality & tenacious problem-solving, & the Lease Administrator will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
What Youll Do
- Abstract, interpret & analyze information on leases, amendments, assignments & other legal documents in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Enter lease information into the financial system.
- Monitor lease documents for key dates to ensure timely processing.
- Monitor key lease provisions (e.g., options, expirations, etc.).
- Maintain real estate lease schedules outlining necessary leasing reporting.
- Report & track monthly portfolio occupancy.
- Perform other duties & special projects as assigned.
Who You Are
Youre a self-starter who loves to learn everything about a business but can also dive deep into specific subjects as needed. You have a strong understanding of the lease administration & abstraction practices of real estate organizations. You have strong organization, planning & coordination skills. You have the ability to decipher, interpret & summarize legal language. You are able to meet strict deadlines & work independently. You also have the following:
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in real estate lease administration.
- A strong quantitative background, coupled with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, & other technology solutions for streamlining business processes.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of real estate and/or startups, preferred but not required
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.