Manager, Talent Acquisition
The Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for developing & leading the hiring strategies for edX. As a business partner for the various business units at edX, you will leverage your organizational knowledge to inform hiring decisions. As manager, you will also be responsible for the growth & development of the 4-person recruiting team including the mentorship of your staff & attention to their career aspirations.
In addition to overseeing all hiring for edX & leading your team, you will also work closely with the Head of People & Culture to identify, & in some cases lead, organizational improvement programs.
- Partner with business leaders to develop & maintain a strategic hiring plan for all current & future job openings at edX.
- Grow, manage, & develop a team of recruiters with an emphasis on learning, career. development, performance management, & the creation of a center of excellence with in the TA team.
- Leverage data to inform fiscal year hiring plans & create useable insights for recruiters, hiring teams, & other stakeholders.
- Develop & manage the recruiting budget.
- Create & deploy talent branding strategies that lead to a better, more informed candidates.
- Evaluate, maintain, & optimize for edXs entire TA digital footprint (incl. ATS, job boards, weekly email lists, & the internal edX career website).
- Collaborate with the human resources team in the creation of organizational plans, employee promotion plans, & other impactful strategies that increase efficiency & productivity within edX.
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, & continued learning where ideas for improvement are championed & continually explored.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with demonstrable success in hiring across multiple levels (non-exempt entry level to exempt senior leaders)
- 1+ years of experience leading & growing Talent Acquisition teams
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing & recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment
- Experience creating fiscal year hiring plans with data inputs
- Familiarity & comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision making