About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Director, Growth Marketing - Offline to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) & Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer onboarding journey that leads to long-term relationships). Together, these functions drive the companys revenue forward.
As a Director, you will lead the Growth Marketing Team for all offline channels. You will play a leading role in shaping & implementing the growth marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition while obsessing over the metrics & delivering measurable results. You will focus on scaling our business through continued evolution & improvement of our media mix. You should have a deep understanding of offline media with a rigorous data-driven mindset for measurement, optimization, & reporting. You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, & analyzing customer acquisition programs to drive sustainable & efficient CAC at scale.
What youll do:
- Manage Daily Harvests Growth Marketing efforts with direct responsibility for performance marketing on Linear TV, OTT/Streaming Platforms, Podcast/Streaming Radio, Direct Mail, Out of Home, Influencer, & other media channels
- Develop the vision & own the strategy for growing offline marketing channels while partnering with internal & external partners
- Support scaling existing channels & identify the development of new opportunities for growth
- Oversee performance tracking & calibration to drive decision making around budget allocations & forecasts
- Manage budgeting process for the offline Growth marketing channels, including forecasting & ROI assessments
- Coach & develop the offline Growth Marketing team to build a best-in-class marketing org
- Report on & analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvement & testing while partnering with the Data Science team on advanced attribution & measurement
- Partner with Creative & Brand Marketing team members to develop strong messaging & storytelling for direct response ads
Who you are:
- 8+ years of multi-channel direct response acquisition marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience directly managing a significant marketing budget
- Experience managing offline channels including but not limited to Linear TV, OTT/Streaming Platforms, Podcast advertising, Direct Mail, Influencer, & Affiliate programs
- Experience collaborating with internal creative & marketing partners to bring brand voice to life across a variety of marketing channels
- Excellent managerial & mentoring skills, & a desire to develop & coach your direct reports
- Extensive experience with attribution & mixed media models & measurement of offline marketing channels
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions, & adjusting strategy accordingly
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture & challenge the traditional path
- A great mix of creative & analytical thinking while being customer-focused & brand-obsessed
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities, & complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Goal-driven & passionate about exceeding goals
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct & professional manner
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.