Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking an Sales Operations Analyst to join our Email Sales Operations team. In this position you would facilitate orders from submission through fulfillment, ensuring documentation is valid, complete, & compliant with company policy. This position will be responsible for ensuring orders are processed timely, accurately & efficiently. The successful candidate will be an individual who is an energetic self-starter that can successfully multitask & collaborate in a fast-paced work setting.
The Email Sales Operations Teams success is measured by our ability to ensure the organization operates effectively & is responsible for coordinating across functions to enable Twilio SendGrid to scale to meet long-range growth plans.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 2 - 3 years in sales operations or order management, SaaS industry experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Able to work a variable schedule to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner & meet deadlines (weekends & evenings)
- Strong communication skills & problem solving
- Self-directed, motivated, & able to deal with shifting priorities
- Open to new ways of doing things & adapting within a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem solving & decision-making
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, Excel, DocuSign and, Zuora experience a plus
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure order confirmations meet all submission criteria & compliance requirements
- BE AN OWNER: Able to process orders of increasing complexity & perform post opportunity closure work. Assist with validating opportunities, quoting, & order processing
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with members of the Revenue Operations team & cross-functionally with Legal, Accounting, Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services to ensure orders flow appropriately in the Quote to Cash process
- DRAW THE OWL: Contribute ideas & innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes & procedures. Work on special projects related to the Email Order Management team
The Email Order Management team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with email sales, customer success, billing & the broader Twilio Sales Operations team to support sales systems, processes, & analytics. We work to make processes more efficient, create analyses that drive decisions, & review data to ensure accuracy. All of this to help accelerate our sales team & have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Dublin. Though considering the worlds current circumstances you will start from your home office.
Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.