What you will do:
- Work cross-functionally (Primarily with the broader Production, Supply Chain, Product Development & Engineering teams) to define & execute Supplier Quality Management & Development strategies, with the goal of reducing variation (and cost) in sourced & manufactured products.
- Work with suppliers to ensure all quality issues are addressed during new product development & on-going production.
- Implement quality tools such as Control Planning, Process FMEA, Manufacturing process validation, Measurement System Analysis, Statistical Process Control, Tool Qualification & Design of Experiments(DOE).
- Support advanced product quality planning (APQP) process to ensure successful integration of new products into operations.
- Support qualification of injection mold tools & parts made at our third-party manufacturing partners as well as our own production facility in Germany.
- Work with the cross functional teams & suppliers to improve design for manufacturability to potentially reduce defects & cost.
- Ensure supplier test strategy aligns with quality goals & Harry's requirements (e.g. execute supplier audits, CAPAs, & monitor metrics)
These may describe you:
- BS in engineering related discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of experience with 1-2 of them in a manufacturing or production environment
- Having exposure to industrial engineering or design for manufacturability for plastic injection molding or die-cast
- Able to articulate & defend engineering decisions as well as communicate clearly with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable using engineering analysis methods such as Tolerance Analysis, Statistical Analysis, DFMEA, & PFMEA.
- Communicates well with various cross functional groups as well as suppliers & vendors to be able to create cross-functional consensus with a senior, global team.
- Experience reading & translating 2D engineering drawings into inspection plans.
- Detail & process oriented with an ability to create an atmosphere of accountability for all working partners.
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or German would be amazing, but are not required.
Who you will work with:
- You will report directly into the Supplier Quality Engineering Manager
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including, Global Sourcing, Program Management, & Product Development Engineering.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.