JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world's one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world's largest & oldest industries.
We're an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & we're growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We're actively looking to hire the world's best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: JUUL Labs is seeking a Sales Intelligence Analyst who will be responsible for performing complex financial & operational analysis on a growing business. This person will be responsible for analyzing raw sales data from a variety of sources to build compelling reports for sales representatives, key account managers, internal stakeholders & external customers.
Must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs & the retail environment. They must have a commercial mindset & full comprehension of marketing & sales principles. The goal is to increase sales & profitability of business to drive sustainable growth through data driven insights & sales reporting dashboards.
As someone who's exposed to a variety of data, you'll have some unique insights. You'll be able to form narratives that make us all more data driven.
- Identify insights, create opportunities, & deliver solutions that drive profitable sales growth
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software, & measures (Nielsen, demographic data, etc.)
- Perform analysis across a wide variety of retail business development issues
- Uses consumer & customer insights to develop trade & occasion-based marketing tools/ programs for execution by field sales team
- Evaluates all programs to identify key indicators of success & measuring impact & developing insights
- Develop sales insight tools for Key Account Teams & Sales Reps
- Provide input for demand forecasting.
- Shared accountability (with sales) for volume & execution
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing & promotional activities of a product category
- 2-4 years of Sales insights, business intelligence, & general analysis in a fast-paced, high performance consumer goods environment
- 2+ years of Analyzing data or insights to determine industry & consumer trends
- Knowledge of business intelligence, sales analytics, data, consumer insights, & tools & processes
- Advanced computer software proficiency (including: Word, Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint), VBA is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software, & measures (Nielsen, demographic data, Tableau, etc.)
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Ability to manage a wide range of multiple priorities
- Strong ability to build & influence interpersonal relationships (agency, market units, functions)Ability to derive insights from consumer research & analysis
- Ability to derive solutions from outside the category or industry to identify innovative approaches to the business
- Business sense/acumen/business analysis broad business requirements required for short & long-term business planning
University Degree in Business or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location: Toronto Region
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C