As a ViaBrand Ambassador, you will focus on building Vias rider base in DC, our newest market. Via Brand Ambassadors are entrepreneurial students who seek to gain experience in brand marketing & business development while working both independently & in collaboration with the DC team.
Brand Ambassadors will also work with a member of the Via team on a personal project of their own development aimed at generating rider growth in a new & novel way, from ideation to evaluation.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Hit the streets canvass our zone, handing out promotional materials & introducing the local community to Via
- Build informal partnerships with DC businesses & organizations
- Be a face of the Via brand through street marketing encourage app downloads, signups, & get as many new users as possible into their first Via ride
- On campus, introduce Via to student organizations & spread general brand awareness
- An energetic people person you enjoy meeting new people & feel comfortable having a conversation with anyone
- A savvy, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- An organized, reliable self-starter whos always dependable & on time
- Enthusiastic about our mission to bring a better transit alternative to Washington DC, & excited to preach the Via gospel
Commitment: The Brand Ambassador will be expected to spend 5-7 hours per week on marketing efforts, with periodic visits to the DC office to develop their personal growth initiative.
Please note: Some daytime availability will be required for our street marketing efforts
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via is an equal opportunity employer.