Working alongside our Global Markets team, the Head of Revenue will be charged with driving Knotels business development in Berlin. S/he will lead the team responsible for evangelizing & leading Knotels revenue growth, including hiring & supervising sales & marketing teams toward results. This is a critical role in a multi-billion dollar market that will accelerate our expansion across NYC.
What Youll Do
- Lead revenue growth across the entire Berlin market
- Build & scale the sales & marketing teams, leveraging HQ but developing local strategies to drive demand & sales conversions
- Develop & maintain KPIs that lead the team toward unflinching goals & a reputation for ingenuity & customer success
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with senior sales & operations leaders at HQ & across other markets to trade best practices
- Represent the company to enterprises, brokers, trade associations, influencers, & other key stakeholders in the local market
Who You Are
Youre a self-starter & team leader with native commercial instincts. You have a track record of exceeding revenue targets, building well-rounded operations, & doing whatever it takes to move the business forward. You enjoy setting audacious goals but arent removed from the ground level. Your ideal role is a blend of sales & strategy that bend the curve of whats possible. More than anything, youre excited to disrupt one most of the outdated industries that literally powers the ways companies work. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of experience in managing teams toward revenue goals; previous consulting, market launching, and/or startup experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to remove roadblocks & empower teams to perform at the highest levels
- Lateral mindset that is still at home with data & inside a CRM
- Desire to thrive in ambiguous work environments with moving targets
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.