Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Developing & maintaining GTM Products representing pre-built solutions for key use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise & Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Developing & administering the Unqork Marketplace for distributing best practice templates & add-ons
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem & helping SI Partners & preferred vendors be successful in using the Unqork Platform
As Product Delivery Manager you will be focused on leading our GTM Product Development practice, responsible for delivering & enhancing GTM Product solutions. This is a key function in achieving our goals of better supporting our clients in delivering high-quality software applications faster, getting to market sooner, & deploying modern software applications solving their industrys most pertinent pain-points. This role will serve as a key leader within a talented, multi-disciplinary team to deliver whole solutions & features according to our GTM Product roadmap.
This position is ideal for an individual with strong experience in client-facing delivery, implementation or customer success functions that would like to transition to building more long-term, reusable product solutions according to their roadmaps.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of Product Delivery Specialists across varying experience levels responsible for the development of the GTM Product solutions end-to-end
- Guide your team in efficiently coordinating amongst multi-functional product development pods including Product Managers, Designers, Product Architects, Product Operations & QA partners to ensure we adhere to development timelines & budget
- Execute the strategic vision in partnership with GTM Product Architecture for how we develop GTM Products, Tools, Templates, & other reusable assets on the Unqork Platform
- Become a trusted advisor to other Unqork Leadership teams, GTM Product Managers, Client Partner & Sales team to help connect the dots between client needs & requirements & innovative GTM Products
- Act as a strong partner with our internal Professional Services teams & other System Integrator (SI) Partners to help drive adoption of GTM Products
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology, implementation/ delivery or program management role
- Experience managing a team of product delivery specialists, product managers, implementation specialists, or individuals in a customer success function
- Ability to lead the product development pods coordinating across multiple functions to ensure teams maintain control on project schedules, budgets, & risks
- Strong leadership skills; ability to set & uphold performance standards through ongoing feedback & communication with team
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation & influence skills, able to become a trusted advisor with deep product knowledge for both Technical & Business/Sales Leaders
- Experience in setting strategic direction to achieve and/or exceed goals in capacity, timelines, & costs for product delivery teams
- Track record of providing management & oversight of implementation projects to ensure proper resourcing & execution
- Experience leading & motivating others to learn & grow through coaching & mentoring