ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB YOU WILL LOVE?
Looking for an innovative & enterprising Marketing Communications Assistantfor our Aegis of Shoreline located at14900 First Ave NE Shoreline WA 98155.
Great schedule Tuesday to Saturdayfrom 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
AEGIS LIVING is a leading developer & operator of upscale assisted living & memory care communities. We provide a dynamic & progressive work environment where innovation & creativity is encouraged & valued. We were founded in 1997 & have grown to over 30 properties with an additional 4 in development. Our success comes from hiring talented individuals who desire a meaningful career with an organization that has a focus on helping others.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE TEAM:
Our Marketing Communications Assistant will be a personable, upbeat, creative thinker with a passion for communications that has an interest in growing his/her career within arapidly growing AssistedLiving organization. As Marketing Communications Assistant you will report directly to the Marketing Communications Director & will assist in the management of communications for a multi-faceted organization & its affiliated brands. Assist with communications output for our organization & serve as the voice of egis to advance the presentation & awareness of senior living & Aegis business interests. In this role, youll use your writing & editing skills to create high-value content, engage our customers & reinforce the egis Living brand. This position offers the opportunity to build your marketing communications skillset in a face-paced, rapidly growing organization & industry.
Your primary responsibilities will include assisting the Marketing Communications Department with day to day administrative support work & projects to include:
- Coping, editing, proofreading, brochures, presentations, communications, collateral & signage.
- Maintain an archive of marketing materials, presentations, promotional items & collateral. Manage literature fulfillment & ordering.
- Internal email marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting, case studies, white papers, corporate newsletter & Web content.
- Coordination of scheduling & logistics.
- Assist with social media outreach on Twitter & Facebook content.
- Identifying & assistance in developing communications strategy for key media contacts.
- Engage with vendors.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO ROCK THIS JOB:
- BS/BA in a Marketing Communications or English a plus.
- 1 3 years of relevant marketing experience required. Customer service experience preferred.
- Must be personable, ethical, & enthusiastic.
- Take initiative & ability to work toward goals. Managemultiple, concurrent projects
- Must be familiar with general marketing concepts & have a desire to learn.
- Proven organizational & writing skills with the ability to articulate messages clearly & diplomatically
- Expertise in using MS Office Suite required.
- Experience with Word Press, Photo Shop &/or Adobe Acrobat Pro a plus
- Experience in both print & digital media.Assist in the development of PowerPoint presentations, tradeshow signage & displays, multimedia, & other materials
- Experience with social media platforms to include Face Book & Twitter is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Ability to work under pressure.
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work environment. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Apply online or call Alma Lara Recruiter-Line Staff for any questions about this position at (425) 449-4984