Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Engagement Marketing Manager, Medicare Advantage to join our Marketing team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
Driving meaningful engagement with Medicare Advantage members is at the top of the list for nearly all companies with Medicare Advantage Plans. As the Member Engagement Manager for Oscars Medicare Advantage members, you'll be. responsible for creating unique & personalized engagement strategies for our Medicare Advantage members, ensuring that members acquired from partnerships are onboarded effectively. Youll lead a team & work cross-functionally with growth marketing to ensure Oscar is providing our members with a cohesive, personalized experience that leads to increased digital member engagement.
You will report into the Associate Director, Member Engagement Marketing.
- Own a multi-year engagement strategy for our Medicare Advantage membership.
- Develop & implement partner onboarding campaigns with Oscars CRM team to oversee the onboarding plan for new members who are transitioning into Oscar plans.
- Develop strong audience expertise: Youll be the expert on Medicare Advantage member segments, defining them, understanding what motivates them, how best to position our products to them, & when to communicate with them most effectively.
- Partner with product marketing to drive data-backed product adoption & support long-term engagement
- Partner with Value Capture & Clinical to incorporate regulatory & clinical goals into engagement strategy: Ensure members understand their benefits, know where to get help, & more.
- Define the strategy & oversee execution of member product & feature launches.
- Manage a team who youll coach, mentor, & develop. Youll support them with prioritization, feedback, & keep them closely informed on how their work connects with business objectives.
- 5+ years of experience engaging consumers & driving digital engagement.
- 3+ years of experience managing others.
- Experience working closely with brand strategy & creative teams
- Experience planning, executing, & measuring campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience building a testing framework & executing against it
- A proven track record of using data & analyses to make decisions & drive outcomes
- Experience in subscriptions, loyalty programs, digital apps, or other engagement-driven products
- 1+ years of experience working with seniors in a healthcare field or for a digital product.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.