Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Schedule will be Sunday - Thursday, Day Shift
- Provide generalist support to the facility in all areas of Human Resources
- Provide payroll support & data entry responsibilities for timekeeping accuracy & reporting
- Assist HR leadership in administering procedures & policies through the Distribution Center
- Provide training support to all levels of associates
- Ensure Open Door, diversity & other values related issues are resolved effectively
- Work alongside the HR Department Management team to conduct interventions, fact-findings & resolves conflicts as they arise
- Conduct new hire orientations as needed
- Participate & execute on special projects as assigned
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Confident with giving presentations
- Comfortable working in a distribution center environment
At a minimum, you have...
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably within food manufacturing/production, e-Commerce or start-up environment
- Working knowledge of payroll & timekeeping practices
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity, & employment laws with proven ability to handle confidential information with professionalism & tact
- Solid verbal & nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching & counseling skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent job experience with SHRM / PHR preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.