Join us to grow the newest marketing channel since Search & Social.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to manage the logistics of complex technical projects from planning through to execution & delivery. In this role, you will empower our product management & engineering teams to get the most out of our time & resources, to meet development milestones, attack blockers, adapt to changing priorities, & ship products on time. This is a highly visible role where having excellent communication & organizational skills are vital, & adapting to change & transformation within a startup environment are a given.
The ideal candidate is as comfortable explaining your teams decisions & recommendations to the leadership team, as you would be discussing the technical trade-offs with engineers. You should be equipped to push for iterative development, & thrive on creating processes & workflows that create efficiencies.
This role will also include leading the Product & Engineering teams through the Agile ceremonies, such as Scrum, Retrospective, Grooming & more, as well as assisting Leadership in Roadmap planning for strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering & product management leads to organize & execute our Agile ceremonies such as daily scrum, sprint planning, grooming & retrospectives
- Provide project forecasting, project schedules, resource allocations (and re-allocations) as product scopes adapt to meet market needs
- Facilitate launch planning across multiple teams & work streams into a single timeline to meet launch readiness dates, ushering projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Drive the team towards architectural decisions, code best practices, & issue resolutions, escalating as required
- Identify & manage dependencies between teams & development tracks, identifying risks & clearly communicating them to stakeholders
- Evangelize engineering best practices, by continually driving product & engineering teams towards progressive improvement each sprint by way of retrospectives
- Act as the internal liaison & product champion for our internal JIRA tracking tools, ensuring a process for troubleshooting escalations, proper ticket setup & more
- Develop processes for continuous system monitoring & routine health checks.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager, Engineering Project Manager or Technical Program Manager on software products within an Agile methodology; Data platforms, or SaaS Platforms a plus
- Comfortable talking about technical details with business teams & business details with technical teams. Able to express complex concepts in easy-to-digest language
- Expertise with Atlassian, Jira & Confluence; Ideal if comfortable with tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, S3 & Airflow
- Proven successful technical program management or project management outcomes from inception to launch - ideally on complex software products
- Able to foster & build relationships within teams & across departments, building trust with Engineering as well as the Business teams
- Rigorous attention to detail & a strong commitment to quality.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A love for problem solving!