ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, Georgia, New Jersey, Florida, & Oregon & internationally in Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Director of Human Resources works side-by-side with the FanDuel Chief People Officer to develop & implement the companys people strategy in support of business goals. In this role, you will be involved in the execution of virtually every element of the people strategy, from initiatives focused on talent acquisition, to building capability in the business, to driving employee engagement & ensuring seamless delivery of HR processes. You will also provide HR leadership & support for the global People Team (HR for HR), including HR Business Partners & Centers of Excellence. The Senior Director develops & manages the overall budget for people-related spend across the business, & also is a key leader for risk management within the Human Resources function.Essentially, youll be a true utility player, ready to jump into a wide variety of projects & initiatives across a wide range of People Team functions.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Partner directly with our Chief People Officer as a strategic leader to define opportunities for improvement & get projects off the ground
- Operate as the lead Human Resources Business Partner for the wider People Team, including HR Business Partner Teams, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, & other People Team Centers of Excellence. Provide leadership & coaching for the HR function & team members; act as advisor on performance & employee relations related issues within the People Team, identifying resolutions & advising team leadership in appropriate strategies/solutions
- Apply strong communication & collaboration skills to all interactions with FanDuel Group employees, executive leadership, & vendors, as well as colleagues across the broader Flutter Entertainment organization
- Apply discretion to interactions with employees on sensitive issues; show respect & sensitivity for cultural differences; educate others on the value of diversity
- Identify legal requirements & government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions & ensure policies, procedures, & reporting are in compliance, setting up structures & frameworks to support risk management as necessary
- Analyze the efficiency, efficacy, & compliance of existing HR programs, develop & implement improvements as needed
- Present business & human resources issues & resolutions to a variety of groups, including divisional & corporate management teams
- Utilize key performance metrics in order to analyze & identify opportunities for improving FanDuel Group employment experience & reduce turnover; collaborate with business groups to implement new programs, strategies & policies aimed at influencing these indicators
- Maintain confidentiality & security of all employee & proprietary company information
What were looking for in our next teammate
- A Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university is required, advanced degree is preferred. Minimum of 6 years of experience in Human Resources, organizational development, or a related field required.
- Extremely strong written communication skills & ability to draft company-wide communications on behalf of the Chief People Officer
- Quantitative/math skills in order to analyze workforce planning data & trends & to accurately forecast related budgets
- Technical expertise in the following is required: strategy development, talent management, talent acquisition, leadership development, compliance & risk management, workforce engagement & organizational development.
- Understanding of local & national employment laws & regulations.
- A track record of influencing & advising executive leadership on talent & employment matters.
- Demonstrated initiative in determining new or modifying existing HR policies & procedures & effectively communicating them to staff
- Ability to achieve goals & align interests through cooperation & collaboration with other groups & cross-functional teams.
- Analytic aptitude to partner with the CPO & Finance team to actively manage the budget for Human Resource function
- Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical & effective solutions, & one who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills & ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis.
- Previous experience with an HRIS/HCMS is preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook & Power Point) is required.
- Up to 25% travel time is expected for the position.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Industry-leading benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.