Because You Belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an entrepreneurial Solutions Architect with strong front end web development experience to join our Professional Services team in Europe. Twilios Professional Services team work hand in hand with our largest & most innovative contact center customers' to lead technical workshops & onsite consultations.
- You are fluent in French & English (business proficient language skills, at least C1 level)
- You have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js, PHP or Python
- Your communication skills are strong & enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements & articulating the correct solution to our customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business & technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, & coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble & are a Doer.
As a Solutions Architect of the Professional Services team in EMEA you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Be part of a small & growing global team of Professional Services consultants working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation contact center applications. Work closely with Professional Services & Sales leadership to propose new or customize existing service packages for the region.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: During your engagements you will work with customers to understand their requirements & map those requirements to a Twilio solution. You run Discovery & Development workshops writing code on top of Twilio TaskRouter & Twilio Flex the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform.
- DON'T SETTLE: Create professional presentations & architecture specifications that you will present to customers.
- DRAW THE OWL: On a daily basis you will have the opportunity to work closely with Twilio product & engineering teams to help shape the products & services that reach a huge market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Munich, Berlin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.