As a member of the Partner Success team, your mission will be to work with Jetty's enterprise real estate partners (some of the country's largest companies) to convert hundreds of thousands of apartment renters into Jetty customers. Were creating intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love & protect the things they care about the most.
The challenge is immense & the responsibilities are vast: build long-term relationships with our strategic partners, implement a strategy that integrates new technology into old processes at scale, identify implementation best practices, suggest product improvements, & ultimately grow revenue from our partnerships.
You will have the opportunity to help build the real estate sales function from the ground up & be instrumental in Jettys overall strategy. This position reports to the Director of Partner Success in our NYC headquarters.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account Management: Teach, advise, & build consultative relationships with our enterprise real estate partners & bring Jetty to life. Own & grow partner relationships by instituting creative & effective programs to increase engagement with Jetty and, ultimately, sales.
- Upsell: Identify opportunities within existing partner portfolios to increase engagement. Present, promote & sell Jetty products to real estate property managers & owners to grow revenue from our existing partnerships.
- Partner On-boarding: Bring signed Jetty partners live by executing scalable processes to gather data, identify systems (partner workflows & software), engage & train stakeholders, & support on-boarding efforts. Increasing engagement & adoption through regular training & collaboration with our most important partners, both in-person & over webinar. You can expect to travel 10% of the time.
- Data Tracking & Reporting: Gather & analyze performance data on a building, property, & partner-level basis. Create & execute plans that drive monthly, quarterly, & annual key results. Proactively identify opportunities & challenges, & execute against initiatives to address them.
- Project Management: Represent the perspective of our partners by leading cross-functional projects that improve the partner experience.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-8 years experience in an enterprise customer or client-facing role (e.g. account management, sales, partnerships, customer success, management consulting), with proven success developing long term relationships
- A passion for solving partner problems & the ability to engage others while teaching
- An articulate, polished & intelligent communication style which will reflect well upon the company
- Organized & strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- Extremely high EQ & empathy; an ability to connect with anyone (but in accordance with your personal style)
- Scrappy self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to build something from the ground up
- Prior experience in the real estate industry a bonus!
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 & is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee