Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is seeking to hire an FP&A Sr. Analyst who will be a key player in driving financial analysis, planning, forecasting, management reporting & budgeting while working with multiple business leaders & levels of Company management.The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for assembling & updating the financial analysis used to support operational, tactical & strategic decisions at the C-suite level & play an integral role in the month-end close process. This role will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience through exposure with Executive management & have a significant impact throughout Revels operations.
- Manage the monthly Financial Pack close process & present results to the Executive team & Board of Directors
- Partner closely with our Accounting team during monthly close cycles to ensure accuracy & analyze performance-to-plan
- Monitor business unit performance & forecast operating metrics, revenue & expense trends
- Create, manage & automate operational reports & dashboards to monitor the financial performance of the company
- Build strong relationships with business partners (e.g. Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Marketing) to deliver key insights on expense budgets using meaningful analyses
- Perform ad-hoc projects & financial analysis for strategic planning & annual budget presentations to Executive management & the Board of Directors
- Provide feedback & input for improvements to financial systems & data infrastructure by partnering with Accounting, IT & Sales leadership to enhance data quality & accessibility
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting, from a leading undergraduate institution (required)
- CPA or Masters degree is a plus
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in FP&A, Strategic Finance, Accounting or a similar finance role
- Strong Excel, financial modeling, planning, forecasting & analysis skills; solid foundation in finance & GAAP accounting
- Highly organized & detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize; an independent / flexible problem solver who can adapt to changes
- Track record of communicating important insights from analyses to Executive management; work collaboratively with business partners to address challenges
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, & Host Analytics, or other similar finance & accounting tools strongly preferred
- Understanding of SaaS business models & operating metrics