As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior communication skills (verbal & written) to support this growth & to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Client Services Specialists are tasked with assisting customers & dealers with a variety of questions & concerns in an efficient & timely manner, via email & phone. The team is continually making improvements & taking on new projects, & were looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges & stay on top of the competition.
Our Client Services team works side-by-side with several other key groups in the company at our bright, lively & chic Astor Place office. The team is second to none, & all positions at 1stdibs come with fantastic perks & benefits, including (but not limited to) flexible vacation days, snacks, weekly catered meals & much more. There is also plenty of room for growth within the company for standouts who exceed expectations.
What youll do
- Ensure that the customer receives an exceptional level of service in every interaction
- Provide customer & technical support via email & phone
- Research & identify new cases created by customers
- Track & maintain constant communication with the customer from the beginning to the end of any established case, issue, or concern
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management & colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Attend & contribute to a variety of team meetings, ranging from company-wide to strategy & brainstorming sessions within the group
- Support team of account managers with all aspects of dealer relationship. Help drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all issues & inquiries
- Work closely with product team to identify, report & document system bugs.
- Support the vetting team to organize & coordinate documents, images & information flow between dealers & 1stdibs
- Train dealers on internal tools for future self-sufficiency
- Maintain understanding of modifications to dealer tools or policies & tactfully relay the changes to preserve dealer satisfaction
- Assist with message monitoring process for dealer-customer communication through 1stdibs
What you'll bring
- 1-3 years of customer service or sales support experience, preferably dealing with high-net-worth individuals
- Ability to work the following schedule:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 10:00am to 6:30pm, & Sunday from 9:00am to 6:00pm (please note: Sundays can be worked remotely.)
- Must be comfortable with flexible schedules, & must be able to work during weekends/holidays, based on shift assignment (please note: you would work your weekend & holiday shifts remotely)
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in case management
- Strong problem-solving skills to independently respond to customer/dealer communication
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.