ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for passionate technologists, strong communicators & those with a commitment to continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to propose pragmatic solutions to complex problems & be eager to learn from & educate others. As a software engineer, you will work in empowered, multidisciplinary teams, autonomously tackling complex challenges that provide the very best experiences & products for a growing community of millions of players.
Across FanDuel we perform tens of thousands of production changes each year. The Release Engineering team build automated change control & release data management capabilities, providing agile governance mechanisms while maximizing the velocity at engineers can deliver new functionality to our customers. Our stack includes AWS, Python, Lambda, Aurora, Terraform, S3, AWS REST API gateway & Buildkite.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Design, build & support, tools & frameworks that enable product development teams to manage their release data, change controls, & automated governance processes.
- Explore a multitude of technology to solve complex problems.
- Write good, professional, code following best practices.
- Reflect our values in day-to-day working.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products & services.
- Experience working with an AWS technical stack or similar.
- Proficient in OOP & scripting for automation tooling.
- Experience with structuring data e.g., into SQL.
- Understanding of source control management e.g., GitHub.
- Familiarity with configuration management e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Flexible in learning & working with new technologies.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues across the company.
- Some experience of mentoring more junior staff.
- Loves automation.
- You believe anything is possible & that great teams achieve great things together.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with API development.
- Demonstrated use of artifact control tools (Nexus, Artifactory, Image repositories).
- Experience with CI tools.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.