Peloton is seeking an Inventory Operations Analyst to join our New York based Continuous Improvement team. In this role you will manage performance against our Inventory related KPIs, performing root cause analysis when issues arise. Leveraging transactional data, you will recommend & implement changes to reduce cost, eliminate waste & improve our processes. Operating as the Inventory Subject Matter expert, you will assist in defining our future capabilities & ensuring the Peloton supply chain remains a strategic advantage for the company as we continue to grow our global footprint.
- Own the journey to Perpetual Inventory
- Track performance against Operational metrics & work with partner teams to exceed accuracy & efficiency targets
- Capture & Analyze Inventory Variances across the Peloton network - developing & leading a root cause analysis process to ensure trouble areas are monitored & eliminated
- Report weekly metrics for inventory accuracy & process non-compliance; Drive Performance against KPIs for the growing Peloton warehouse network
- Monitor Cycle Count programs & drive for expansion & improvement of the process
- Develops Standard Operating procedures & train employees in inventory control processes
- Perform Ad-hoc reconciliations, semi-annual reconciliation & year end physical inventory audits at warehouses
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Develop & implement new processes to increase inventory accuracy & simplify warehouse personnel workflows
- Be the Inventory SME for Strategic Programs
- Take on project leadership roles related to the Peloton systems - co-leading projects implementing new supply chain processes & associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers & 3PL partners
- Strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain concepts & financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence internal & external customers to get results
- Strong quantitative, analytical & critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis & metrics to drive decision making & continuous improvement
- Minimum of 3 years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 1-2 years experience in project management or business process management
- Proven experience leveraging Lean principles to drive improvement
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) & Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus
- Experience using reporting & productivity tools to provide insights
- Demonstrated ability in documenting processes & business requirements in a logical & structured manner
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes & developing effective change management plans
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.